Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the best way to submit an application?
- Complete and submit your application at: http://hacanet.applicantpro.com/.
- What is the application process?
- Once your application is received by the Human Resources Department,
it will be screened for the minimum requirements. If the application passes this initial screening, it will be
forwarded to a hiring manager to be considered for an interview. If you
are selected for an interview, a hiring manager will contact you to schedule
an interview time and location. Once a candidate has been hired, all applicants
will be notified by email that the position is filled. Employment offers
are contingent upon satisfactory employment verifications, background
check, drug screen, and physical exam.
- What is the status of my application?
- The Human Resources Department does not conduct the interview or applicant
selection process. We will only have the status of a position once the
applicant has been chosen. Once the chosen applicant has been hired, all
applicants will be notified by mail that the position is filled. Please
note, we only accept applications for advertised position vacancies.
- When will interviews be scheduled?
- There is not a defined time period for scheduling interviews. A hiring
manager will schedule interviews based on the quality of applications
- Can I schedule an interview and how do I contact the person hiring for
- No, a hiring manager will schedule interviews with qualified applicants.
Due to the amount of applications received, the names and titles of the
hiring managers are not disclosed unless you are asked to interview. You
may contact the Human Resources Department with any questions or concerns.
- I recently applied for a job there. Do I need to complete another application
to apply for another position of interest?
- If I am interested in more than one position, do I need to complete
an application for each position?
- Are there open positions that are not on your website?
- All positions open for outside applicants are listed on the following
Back to top